Saturday, December 26, 2009

2009 Drawing to a Close

My 'Best Books of 2009' is coming along and I'll post it shortly. I've also been updating my 'On Deck' list - taking out some books I'm not as interested in and adding some new ones I've heard about recently.

Meanwhile, check out the other 2009 booklists below - most are fiction but have links to nonfiction within. They stress me out a little because this time every year my 'On Deck' list grows to unmanageable proportions!!

New York Times Top Ten
New York Times Top Ten per daily book critics
LA Times Favorite Fiction
NPR Foreign Fiction
Times Literary Supplement
Best Bookclub Books (from Flashlight Worthy Blog)
Best Canadian Fiction (from Globe and Mail)
New York Times 100 Notables
Washington Post Top Books
Chicago Tribune Best Books

No comments: