Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Review: Dinner: A Love Story: It All Begins at the Family Table

Dinner: A Love Story: It All Begins at the Family Table Dinner: A Love Story: It All Begins at the Family Table by Jenny Rosenstrach
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love love loved this book. I discovered Rosenstrach when she wrote a column for Bon Appetit about the things she has learned about feeding kids, and when I posted that on Facebook, several friends turned me on to the fact that she has a cookbook, blog, and empire! This book was sweet - it was a memoir about her life before marriage, upon marriage, and upon kids, with recipes for each stage of life. And the recipes are delicious!! I loved hearing her stories, and really enjoyed getting a "professional" opinion on what is and isn't reasonable for toddlers and preschoolers to do at the dinner table, and to eat. A must-read for parents!

View all my reviews

No comments: